Donations and Community
At Elevation Ace Hardware Group, we are eager to support our local communities through sponsorships, donations, partnerships and more! We believe there’s much more to being “local” than just the physical location and we are committed to helping those in need. It’s the deep ties to our communities we serve that truly make us local. We have focused our philanthropic efforts toward hyper-local organizations to deepen these ties and further our ability to make in impact in the communities we call home.
Our “Ways of Giving” include in-kind donations, cash donations, roundups at our registers, sponsorships, and hosting organizations to set up at our locations. Our efforts are not limited to those listed above and we absolutely LOVE to hear new and creative ideas to help with fundraising efforts!
We proudly serve the communities of
Denver, CO | Colorado Springs, CO | Gunnison, CO | Durango, CO | Farmington, NM
Visit the “Locations” page of our website to see our full list of locations and find which is nearest to you.
Please send all donation, sponsorship or partnership requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with
- Details on your organization/non-profit/charity & location
- Details of the specific fundraising event/efforts you are looking for a donation to (when applicable)
- What kind of donation/sponsorship you are seeking (cash, in-kind, etc…)
- Any specific items you are looking for
- Deadline for donations
- Any other pertinent information relating to the donation or your organization
- Please submit requests 14 days prior to your deadline to allow us time to review and process the request.
- We do require a receipt for each donation we make and will happily send an easy to fill out form to help with this process if need be
- We do not provide donations to any organizations that are politically or religiously affiliated
- Due to receiving so many requests, we are unable to donate to all organizations. We will respond within 1 week of your request.
We are continuously looking for opportunities for our staff to get out into our communities to volunteer with local organizations. If your organization accepts volunteers, please let us know!
As a local family-owned business in the community, we strive to help as much as possible! Many thanks to all of the businesses and organizations like yours that put in the hard work to better our communities!